Monday, June 13, 2011

Happy Sewing Machine Day!

Color me happy when I heard today is National Sewing Machine Day!!  I haven't celebrated on the actual machine today, but have thought about all the sewing I wished I could have gotten done today!  That must count right??

In honor of this fantastic holiday, I give you, my sewing machine in all his/her in-use glory!!
As you can see, I didn't tidy up for this photo simply because I wanted to show my work space in "on hold" action.  Sassy, is in her spot keeping the cutting mat warm.  Belly bands (one completed & one in progress) lay on top of the machine & the velcro closures are there too.  Not to mention my pincushions, notes & tape measure....yep, this is my sewing machine at rest...enjoying it's holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter