Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Fun! A Sewing Blog!

It's so funny how once you get looking for a certain blog type how many there are!!  I had no idea there were so many blogs about sewing out there!  I think within the first week, I saved 10 into my blog reader, but the number just continues to grow...and now, here I am thinking my blog is needed out there.  (Silly girl.)

Well, not sure if it's needed for anyone other than me exactly.  But I do enjoy blogging & taking photos, as you can see from my other blog so I thought why not do a blog about something else I'm passionate about....and how fun to share photos of what I've made, posts about things I've learned & sharing my favorite tutorials I've found!!

What I have found is that the sewing blog world is a very supportive community.  I love that.  I hope to learn from others & maybe help contribute to that community someday.  Who knows where this will end up eventually, but right now I'm just really excited to get started! 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter